TIP - HOW TO SEND FREE SMS THROUGHOUT INDIA??



How to send Free SMS to anywhere in India and abroad using Android phone | Free SMS apps for Android ???


We have already shared many GPRS and free sms tricks with our reader. Some of my readers were questioning me about how to send free sms and SMS group through Android phone. Right now, I do not have a SMS center tricks to send free sms so here by I am telling them to send SMS using GPRS, 3G or Wi-Fi on your Android phone. There are many Free Apps available to send SMS using data enabled Android phone. There are unofficial apps like Way2sms and official apps like 160by2 that helps us sending unlimited SMS a day. Check out the SMS apps for Android below:


1. Way2Sms: This is my most favourite Android app of all time. I use almost daily although this app is not Officially from Way2sms.com but some other developer has cracked the way to send SMS using way2sms gateway using Android. This app is light on phone and uses few KB of data to send SMS.







2. 160by2 : 160by2 is used by many of friends on their computer but I came to know about this app when one of my friend told me that he is using this app on his OlivePad Android tab. This app is from Official 160by2.com and they keep it updated. Right now, there is no bugs reports and you can download this app from Android market.






3. MIG33: mig33 is a well known apps for Symbian and Java users but now they have officially launched their app for Android and you can send SMS to your friends using the official mig 33 Android app.







4. Whozzat : I have seen some people blogging about Whozzat and then I used that and liked the charm. It supports some good features and you can download and install it on your Android device and start sending free SMS. But there is a limitation, you can send 100 free SMS per 24 hours and that is why I use Way2sms app for Android.
Group SMS or Bulk SMS to your friends and family.
No ads append in SMS.
Check Delivery Report.
Your own mobile number as sender id
Live SMS collection to send
Allows Flash SMS
Contact Sync

0 comments:

Post a Comment